Information is a key element of success and we can help keeping you up to date.
- It aims to help struggling veterans find work.
- The new scheme is open to businesses big and small.
- Trade was driven by non-perishables in February.
- Increased red tape forces UK exporters to consider their trading options.
- GDP remained below February 2020 levels, however.
- Consumer confidence rebounds as lockdown measures ease.
- Incentive to provide ‘short-term boost’ for manufacturers.
- A new minister role is a top recommendation.
- Another round of government-backed loans are available.
- National living wage now includes 23 and 24-year-olds.
Get in touch today for a personal consultation
You’ve seen some of what Harold Sharp has to offer – now let’s talk about you.