Information is a key element of success and we can help keeping you up to date.
- EORI numbers automatically allocated to VAT-registered businesses.
- HMRC waives fines for non-compliance.
- Record yield of £627.9bn tax revenue collected in 2018/19.
- New chancellor dismisses buyer to seller speculation.
- Businesses could exceed limit for state aid under rule changes.
- Decrease caused by changes to the state pension age.
- Businesses recommend four main changes to the system.
- 17,000 savers reclaim £46m in overtax on pension withdrawals.
- The rules for construction industry contractors and subcontractors.
- FSB says a “cautious approach” to the national living wage is needed.
Get in touch today for a personal consultation
You’ve seen some of what Harold Sharp has to offer – now let’s talk about you.