Information is a key element of success and we can help keeping you up to date.
- The proportion of retail sales fell in the same period.
- The ICAEW criticised the way the AQR is managed.
- Business confidence in the sector remains low, however.
- Borrowing in June 2021 was the second highest on record.
- Official forecasts for average wage growth look good for retirees.
- Changes ahead of a comprehensive report due in autumn.
- A fifth of self-employed people will face extra one-off costs.
- As many as 24,000 jobs could be created.
- Cutting red tape in international trade is a priority.
- The programme financed the majority of COVID-19 support.
Get in touch today for a personal consultation
You’ve seen some of what Harold Sharp has to offer – now let’s talk about you.