Information is a key element of success and we can help keeping you up to date.
- Changes to the job support scheme and SEISS.
- The new state pension is set to increase to £179.60.
- The Government is expected to have spent £4.9 billion on CJRS.
- Scheme could create "unreasonable" costs for businesses.
- Government reveals “time is running out” campaign.
- Employees can receive £6 a week to cover additional costs.
- Grant applications close on 19 October 2020.
- Up to four million women in their 50s are affected.
- Grants available if you’re legally required to close.
- In the three months to August, unemployment increased by 138,000.
Get in touch today for a personal consultation
You’ve seen some of what Harold Sharp has to offer – now let’s talk about you.