Information is a key element of success and we can help keeping you up to date.
- Housing secretary aims to tackle rising house prices.
- Bank of England’s first forecast since the pandemic hit.
- Figures show property dwarfs personal pensions.
- Government temporarily relaxes will-writing law until 31 January 2022.
- MTD for income tax set to be implemented from 2023.
- Potential measure would ‘level the playing field’.
- Equity loan scheme to end on 28 February 2021.
- New law closes loophole for employers.
- UK Finance urges people to be on their guard.
- Equity loan scheme is currently due to end in December.
Get in touch today for a personal consultation
You’ve seen some of what Harold Sharp has to offer – now let’s talk about you.