Information is a key element of success and we can help keeping you up to date.
- More businesses claiming staff pay through Government scheme.
- Resources stretched to the limit during coronavirus crisis.
- Payments to be made in early June.
- Sunak vows “charities have not been forgotten”.
- Job retention scheme costs could soar to £40bn.
- Emergency measures prompt tenants to stop paying.
- Chancellor paves the way for easier access to funds.
- Job retention scheme open to those in contract.
- New rates kicked in from 1 April 2020.
- Details on how to apply for emergency measures.
Get in touch today for a personal consultation
You’ve seen some of what Harold Sharp has to offer – now let’s talk about you.