We understand that attracting, recruiting and incentivising talent is critical to the organisation and we can offer solutions in connection with share ownership and share options and equity incentives.
At the start of 2019 there were over 42,000 active recruitment businesses in the UK. Issues common to most recruitment companies include:
- Financing such as set up costs, contractor payments and payroll.
- Structuring your company.
- Tax efficiencies.
- Attracting talent.
We understand that attracting, recruiting and incentivising talent is critical to the organisation and we can offer solutions in connection with share ownership and share options and equity incentives. We can advise on a range of back office solutions to drive your business performance and efficiency such as pay and bill software and cloud accounting software with outsourced management accounting.
We work with many recruiters and some of the most common problems are:
- Excel spreadsheets used to record pipeline, income and receipts
- Invoices being drafted using Microsoft Word.
- Out of date systems being used or systems not being used to their full potential
- Directors raising invoices and carrying out the pay and bill process
- Systems not integrated properly, causing duplication of work
- Employing full time staff to carry out basic admin work with inefficient, manual processes
All the above, can be quite expensive issues in your business especially if you are growing. There are two solutions that will overcome these hurdles – using the right systems that fully integrate and automate your processes and ensuring the right people are carrying out the right tasks.
Talk to our experts
It’s our job to clear the way so you can focus on what inspired you to go into business in the first place.
"We follow a simple principle laid out by our founders: It’s not about keeping up. It’s about staying ahead."
Find out more about how Harold Sharp works, and how we can help you.