Information is a key element of success and we can help keeping you up to date.
- Tax bills of up to £30,000 can be paid in instalments.
- Acas reported six out of 10 large companies are likely to make redundancies.
- The Government will keep the SEISS open until 30 April 2021.
- Chancellor announces more support measures for UK businesses.
- The bounce-back loan scheme has provided £38 billion of finance to SMEs.
- Registrations rise to 21,616 per week in June.
- Changes announced to protect businesses during the pandemic.
- Sunak outlined measures to protect jobs as the coronavirus pandemic continues.
- The scheme forms part of the Government's winter economy plan.
- Autumn fiscal annoucement scrapped for second successive year.
Get in touch today for a personal consultation
You’ve seen some of what Harold Sharp has to offer – now let’s talk about you.