Information is a key element of success and we can help keeping you up to date.
- Select committee calls for Government action.
- Stay of execution for those who missed sign-up deadline.
- 17,000 savers reclaimed tax in Q2 2019.
- New chancellor targets evolution to a ‘wider skills levy’.
- Scheme set to close for new entrants on 30 November 2019.
- Key considerations when it comes to working from home.
- Formal training remains a popular employee benefit.
- Business lobby group warns most sectors are unprepared.
- 234,074 properties bought through the scheme.
- BCC, IoD and FSB call for business-friendly measures.
Get in touch today for a personal consultation
You’ve seen some of what Harold Sharp has to offer – now let’s talk about you.