Information is a key element of success and we can help keeping you up to date.
- Business lobby group warns most sectors are unprepared.
- 234,074 properties bought through the scheme.
- BCC, IoD and FSB call for business-friendly measures.
- Stamp duty discourages downsizing, House of Lords committee says.
- 18 companies suspended from the prompt payment code.
- Businesses say higher contributions will be needed in the future.
- Businesses urged to make contingency plans.
- HMRC urges businesses to sign up before 7 August.
- 37,000 people paid tax at 45% in 2018/19.
- 1 in 10 people have no plans for funding later-life care.
Get in touch today for a personal consultation
You’ve seen some of what Harold Sharp has to offer – now let’s talk about you.