Information is a key element of success and we can help keeping you up to date.
- October GDP remains 7.9% below pre-pandemic level.
- Does the tax break still apply to Christmas parties in 2020?
- The 2019/20 deadline is on or before midnight on 31 January 2021.
- Businesses are unaware of how rules will apply in January.
- Over 700 small firms have come forward.
- Around a million tax returns were filed late last year.
- Nine in 10 SMEs secured COVID-related finance in Q3.
- 27% of small businesses said they would not survive to see 2021.
- New campaign aims to protect people from false advertising.
- The grant will offer a lump sum up to a maximum of £7,500.
Get in touch today for a personal consultation
You’ve seen some of what Harold Sharp has to offer – now let’s talk about you.