Information is a key element of success and we can help keeping you up to date.
- Job retention scheme costs soar to £19.6bn.
- COVID-19 restrictions trigger a five-month delay.
- Tax group warns employers of cliff-edge.
- Lending rose £3.8bn in the last week of May.
- Tax body calls for greater scrutiny from MPs.
- Grants may be recovered and penalties issued.
- COVID-19 forces some to cut their cloth accordingly.
- Second and final round of payments to open in August.
- Bodies issue collective plea as SEISS nears the end.
- A million employers claim £15bn in subsidies.
Get in touch today for a personal consultation
You’ve seen some of what Harold Sharp has to offer – now let’s talk about you.