We have the flexibility and technical understanding to adapt to the unique needs of legal practices and exceed your compliance and advisory requirements.
The legal sector faces many unique challenges and over the past few years there have been changes within the profession and the reporting requirements of the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA).
We understand these pressures and are fully up-to-speed with all the latest technical guidance enabling us to assist you in focusing your efforts and moving your practice in the right direction.
Our specialist legal team have been providing accountancy services and business advice to the legal profession for many years. We have the flexibility and technical understanding to adapt to the unique needs of legal practices and exceed your compliance and advisory requirements.
We strive to provide our clients with technology-based solutions for both their practice management and accounting systems, helping to improve management information and saving time and cost.
Our expert team can ensure that your SRA regulatory requirements are fully met and our work undertaken in this area adds real value to your practice helping ensure that your systems and procedures are working for the good of your business.
- Preparation of accounts and statutory audit
- Regulatory audit under Solicitors Accounts Rules
- Management reports and best practice solutions
- Self-assessment tax returns for partners/directors/staff
- Partnership tax returns
Bespoke advice on industry specific issues including:
- Alternative Business Structures, Limited company and LLP status
- Forecasts and budgets
- Mergers, acquisitions and disposals
- Finance raising
- Retirement and succession planning
- Accountancy and financial control systems
- Technical training for fee-earners and support staff
- Tax planning
Talk to our experts
It’s our job to clear the way so you can focus on what inspired you to go into business in the first place.
“We follow a simple principle laid out by our founders: It’s not about keeping up. It’s about staying ahead.”
Find out more about how Harold Sharp works, and how we can help you.