Information is a key element of success and we can help keeping you up to date.
- Changes are set to take effect from April 2021.
- HMRC said the decision is not a blanket waiving of penalties.
- 14% expect to reduce headcount in the next three months.
- 45% of self-assessment taxpayers yet to file.
- Latest COVID-19 support 'misses the mark'.
- Government-backed loans will also run until March.
- Treasury confirms grants of up to £9,000 per property are available.
- Measures include a one-off grant worth up to £9,000.
- Firms will be able to receive up to £9,000.
- The 2019/20 self-assessment deadline is 31 January 2021.
Get in touch today for a personal consultation
You’ve seen some of what Harold Sharp has to offer – now let’s talk about you.