Information is a key element of success and we can help keeping you up to date.
- One in six mortgage borrowers take up ‘payment holidays’.
- State pension boost is still available under lockdown restrictions.
- Rules edge closer to kicking in from April 2021.
- £14bn paid out in first two weeks of bounce-back loans.
- More than £6bn paid out in the first six days.
- MPs contemplate further two-year delay.
- Reimbursing employee costs waived for 2020/21.
- GDP slumps 5.8% in March, and 2% in Q1 2020.
- Government states “workplaces must be safe and COVID-secure”.
- Increased internet use in lockdown leads to rise in email scams.
Get in touch today for a personal consultation
You’ve seen some of what Harold Sharp has to offer – now let’s talk about you.