Information is a key element of success and we can help keeping you up to date.
- Scheme plugs gap in government support.
- 25,652 applications were successful up to 28 April.
- Direct debits should be cancelled before 7 May.
- Archaic law presents an exceptional challenge for validating wills.
- Updates to the furlough scheme, loans and more.
- Average homeowner frees up £755 a month.
- High street firms asked to pay what they can.
- Most small firms have seen applications turned down.
- Loans of between £125k and £5m available next month.
- All firms turning over more £45m can apply.
Get in touch today for a personal consultation
You’ve seen some of what Harold Sharp has to offer – now let’s talk about you.