Information is a key element of success and we can help keeping you up to date.
- Treasury can field 450,000 applications an hour.
- Self-isolation puts strain on 183-year-old rule.
- Those on payroll before 19 March are eligible.
- Coronavirus pandemic delays stringent new rules coming in.
- More businesses claiming staff pay through Government scheme.
- Resources stretched to the limit during coronavirus crisis.
- Payments to be made in early June.
- Sunak vows “charities have not been forgotten”.
- Job retention scheme costs could soar to £40bn.
- Emergency measures prompt tenants to stop paying.
Get in touch today for a personal consultation
You’ve seen some of what Harold Sharp has to offer – now let’s talk about you.