Information & Technology
Whether you’re a start up or a company looking to scale up, we have the resources to help you achieve your goals.
More and more companies are becoming technology companies. You may consider Apple and Amazon to be technology companies but Goldman Sachs regard themselves as a technology company.
In fact, we at Harold Sharp regard ourselves to be a technology company.
So, what’s changed to make you a technology company?
- The internet has created enormous opportunity to not only sell goods but obtain information about our habits and behaviour to use in different ways.
- Customer service and relationships are key in a world where we are connected 24/7/365. There are no excuses anymore.
- Innovation is everywhere with many companies realising that partnerships are the way forward as they share intellectual property
Whether you’re a start up or a company looking to scale up, we have the resources to help you achieve your goals. Technology is moving at such a pace you need to constantly review what you are doing and how you are doing it.
We can take care of the compliance side, audit, payroll, Vat and statutory accounts, but where we make a difference is with our experience and knowledge of the things that matter.
- Refine your strategy and create the forecasts for your business plan
- Critically appraise your business plan
- Provide tax planning advice including R & D tax credits and Creative tax credits
- Help with raising debt finance
- Design remuneration and reward packages to help attract, motivate and retain your staff
- Assist with raising equity finance by using EIS and SEIS schemes
- Advise on mergers and acquisitions to grow your business
- Create an exit plan
- Develop digital platforms to deliver products and services
Talk to our experts
It’s our job to clear the way so you can focus on what inspired you to go into business in the first place.
"We follow a simple principle laid out by our founders: It’s not about keeping up. It’s about staying ahead."
Find out more about how Harold Sharp works, and how we can help you.