Hospitality & Travel
The travel and hospitality industry is highly competitive and driven by price, people and service.
We understand you need to deliver an uncompromising customer experience coupled with great value for money, in an ever-challenging environment. We aim to do the same and it has never been more crucial to have the right advisers who can assist you in staying ahead of the competition.
We have extensive experience advising:
- Travel agents, specialist travel firms and corporate hospitality providers
- Sports clubs and associations
- Restaurants, pubs and bars
- Golf clubs and golf-related businesses
Our expert team offer outstanding commercial awareness with services including:
- Preparation of accounts and statutory audit
- Monthly management accounts and reporting
- Tax compliance, planning and investigatory work
- Payroll and book-keeping
- CAA’s ATOL Reporting Accountants (ARA) Scheme
- ABTA, CAA; IATA regulations
- Financial services
Businesses operating in this sector require advisors who have specialised knowledge and experience of the day to day issues they face so that they can rely on them for the best specific business advice and support.
Our expert travel and hospitality team have many years of experience and knowledge and can advise on a wide range of issues from budgeting and cashflow management to helping manage the tax efficiency of the business.
Talk to our experts
It’s our job to clear the way so you can focus on what inspired you to go into business in the first place.
“We follow a simple principle laid out by our founders: It’s not about keeping up. It’s about staying ahead.”
Find out more about how Harold Sharp works, and how we can help you.