Tax Tuesday recommends that that now is a surprisingly good time for taxpayers to step back and review their overall tax position.
Consider the following 9 reasons why:
1. Your business may never have been under so much pressure
2. You may never have suffered as much uncertainty about your household income
3. You may now have time to think about what you might do and how you might shape your future
4. You may have potential opportunities to give serious thought to
5. There may be manoeuvres available to you to realise value from losses which you might be at risk of suffering at the moment
6. There are likely to be assets you need to protect from the difficulties being faced right now
7. You may have key employees who can more easily be retained and incentivised, thanks to the falling value of stake-holdings (and the co-operation of HMRC)
8. There may be transfers of wealth you wish to address and can achieve more effectively than ever at this time
9. The opportunities and needs are likely to be immediate, short term, and future in timescale
For the above 9 reasons, we are committing to provide interested clients with a half day consultation, made up of preparatory review (of what we already know), a wide-ranging zoom meeting, and a summary of the thoughts and ideas which spring from that. The consultation will be driven by your priorities, but will likely cover your position in relation to Business Tax, Income Tax, Asset Protection, Employee Retention, Succession, Capital Gains Tax, Inheritance Tax and more.
The session is offered at a very competitive price.
If you are interested and would like more information, please do not hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.